37 Old Books How to Shoot Fire Maintain Fix Guns Rifles Breech Loaders Revolvers CD
I am guessing you have an interest in guns, rifles, handgun, revolvers etc.. so these books are full on info that you are going to enjoy reading. Learn how to shoot, clean, maintain, repair, care for the above mentioned......
These are some subjects covered in these books:
Game shooting of many different types.
Scopes & Sights.
How gun powder is made.
How guns are made.
How to hunt for bird, fowl, rabbits etc.....
How they were developed.
And more......... much more.......
Save a tree, get those books on a CD!
Just see the titles of each book to find out what they are about as follows.
• A system of target practice. For the use of troops when armed with the musket, rifle-musket, rifle, or carbine (1862) 103 pages
• American inventions and improvements in breech-loading small arms 1880 472 pages
• Breech loading fire arms and ammunition (1879) 94 pages
• Clay pigeon and wing shooting and the gun and how to use it .. (1884) 96 pages
• Experimental plating of gun bores to retard erosion (May 1960) 108 pages
• Experts on guns and shooting (1900) 626 pages
• First hints on rifle shooting (1876) 41 pages
• Gun making in the United States (1907) 155 pages
• Guns and gunning (1908) 132 pages
• Hints on revolver shooting (1904) 146 pages
• How to shoot (including Care and preservation of the rifle (1917) 114 pages
• Modern breech-loaders sporting and military (1871) 298 pages
• Modern shot guns (1891] 262 pages
• Notes on rifle-shooting (1864) 141 pages
• Pistol and revolver shooting (1916) 272 pages
• Practical Hints on Shooting Being a Treatise on the Shot Gun and Its Management; Game, Wildfowl ... (1887) 499 pages
• Practical rifle shooting (1906) 130 pages
• Rifles and rifle shooting (1912) 271 pages
• Rifles and shotguns; the art of rifle and shotgun shooting for big game and feathered game, with special chapters on military rifle shooting (1917) 302 pages
• Rough Shooting (1889) 118 pages
• Shooting (1902) 386 pages
• Smokeless Powder and Its Influence on Gun Construction (1890) 67 pages
• Sporting rifles and rifle shooting (1920) 374 pages
• The American rifle a treatise, a text book, and a book of practical instruction in the use of the rifle (1918) 658 pages
• The Art of Wing Shooting A Practical Treatise on the Use of the Shot-gun (1895) 203 pages
• The book of the rifle (1901) 626 pages
• The Breech-loader and how to Use it (1893) 319 pages
• The breech-loader, and how to use it with notes on rifles (1898) 436 pages
• The crack shot; or, Young rifleman's complete guide 1868 360 pages
• The dead shot or sportsman's complete guide; a treatise on the use of the gun (1860) 289 pages
• The game birds of the coasts and lakes of the northern states of America 346 pages
• The gun and its development (1910) 838 pages
• The gun book for boys and men (1918) 392 pages
• The Modern Gunsmith Vol. 1 393 pages
• The Modem Gunsmith Vol. 2 458 pages
• The rifle shot's manual, giving hints how to attain close and accurate rifle shooting (1900) 106 pages
• The shot-gun and sporting rifle and the dogs, ponies, ferrets, &, used with them in the various kinds of shooting and trapping (1862) 561 pages
Total spaced use by these books on this CD is 597 MB.
Note; these Ebooks were scanned and digitized from old books from the late 1800's to early 1900's. So they may not be in perfect condition, a couple of books may be a little blurry and tipped slightly?
1 of the gallery pictures is a label added to the CD! CD can also be plain with no label if you prefer?
Try it risk free: get the CD delivered to you, give it a try, then if you are not completely satisfied your payment will be refunded in full( including the shipping cost). If the CD don't work for some reason or there are any problems let me know and I will send another asap!
Facts: (so no surprises)
- Books are burned or copied onto the CD on a special standalone CD copy machine, onto a standard regular CD as it was purchased with a label printed on it as you see above. This copy machine can only be and is only used for this purpose of burning CD's and cannot be and is not connected to the internet or a computer.
- CD will be mailed in a Bubble envelope.
- Each Book is in PDF format.
- You will need adobe reader to view the Books which is free to download online and is already on most all computers anyway.
Shipping for 1 CD to U.S destinations is $3.49, 2 CD's and up to any unlimited number is FREE shipping!
Shipping for 1 CD to Canada is $1.99, 2 CD's and up to any unlimited number is FREE shipping!
Shipping for 1 CD to International is $5.99, 2 CD's is $2.99 (for both), 3 CD's and up to any unlimited number is only $1.99 for shipping on your full order!
Note: If anyone would like to purchase multiply CD's at a discount price please contact me and I will work out a great deal with you !