39 Old Books About Greenhouses Hothouses How to Build and Maintain Them, Grow Flowers & Plants on CD
If your climate is like mine here your greenhouse or hothouse is your best friend and you wouldn't be able to start your flowers or plants without it. I love the greenhouse as it smells so nice with all those flowers and plants inside, so warm inside compared to the outside in the spring before the summer gets started. It only takes 1 night with frost and you could loose everything?
The books on this CD will teach you how to build a greenhouse and almost everything you will need to know about them.
Learn about the following in your greenhouse:
- How to plant and when to plant your flowers, plants etc...
- How to care and maintain them.
- Diseases and how to cure them.
- Ventalization and heating.
- How to compost and it's uses.
- Peat moss to help make your plants grow.
- And much much more....................
P.S. This spring I started growing my own apple trees from seed.
Just see the titles of each book to find out what they are about as follows.
1. A treatise upon planting, gardening, and the management of the hot house (1777) Vol. 1
2. A treatise upon planting, gardening, and the management of the hot house (1777) Vol. 2
3. A year's work in garden and greenhouse (1888) 294 pages
4. Choice stove and greenhouse flowering plants (1869) 379 pages
6. Diseases of greenhouse crops and their control (1920) 624 pages
7. Essays on the natural history and origin of peat moss the means of improving it as a soil ...1807
8. Every lady's guide to her own greenhouse, hothouse, and conservatory, by a lady (1851)
9. Facts for farmers A compost of rich materials for all land-owners, about domestic animals and
domestic economy farm buildings gardens, orchards, and..... 1864 1132 pages
10. Favourite Flowers of Garden and Greenhouse (1897) 351 pages
11. Fumigation of ornamental greenhouse plans with hydrocyanic-acid gas (1917) 24 pages
12. Gardening for pleasure 1875 264 pages
13. Gardening for pleasure. a guide to the amateur in the fruit, vegetable, and flower garden,
with full directions for the greenhouse, conservatory, and window garden (1898) 424 pages
14. Gardening indoor and under glass (1912) 265 pages
15. Glenny's Hand-book to the flower garden and greenhouse (1850) 427 pages
16. Greenhouse & stove plants 375 pages
17. Greenhouse & Stove Plants Flowering and Fine-leaved, Palms, Ferns, and Lycopodiums, with
Full (1885) 404 pages
18. Greenhouse construction a complete manual on the building, heating, ventilating and
arrangement of greenhouses, and the construction of hotbeds, frames and plant pits (1894)
19. Greenhouse heating (1932) 44 pages
20. Greenhouse management (1898) 412 pages
21. Greenhouse management a manual for florists and flower lovers on the 407 pages
22. Greenhouse management for amateurs 405 pages
23. How to grow cut flowers. A practical treatise on the cultivation of winter flowering plants.
Also greenhouse construction .. (1893) 267 pages
24. In-door plants, and how to grow them for the drawing room, balcony, and greenhouse
(1862) 170 pages
25. Moss peat is uses and distribution in the United States (1931) 14 pages
26. New method, which teaches how to make vegetable manure (1845) 120 pages
27. Outline of Greenhouse Laboratory Work (1901) 81 pages
28. Plant culture ,' a working handbook of every day practice for all who grow flowering and
ornamental plants in the garden and greenhouse (1900) 200
29. Plant propagation ,' greenhouse and nursery practice (1916) 361 pages
30. The amateur's greenhouse and conservatory; a handy guide to the construction and
management of plant-houses 1875 303 pages
31. The Book of the Greenhouse With a Special Chapter on the Little Town Greenhouse (1908)
32. The culture of greenhouse orchids old system and new (1902) 270 pages
33. The Fern Manual Being a Description of All the Best Stove, Greenhouse, and (1863)
34. The green-house as a winter garden, a manual for the amateur (1869) 100 pages
35. The green-house companion 482 pages
36. The greenhouse white fly 18 pages
37. The handbook to the flower garden and greenhouse (1859) 432 pages
38. The strawberry rootworm, a new pest on greenhouse roses (1926) 54 pages
39. The unheated greenhouse (1907) 317 pages
518 MB of space used on the CD by all these books.
Note; these Ebooks were scanned and digitized from old books from the late 1800's to early 1900's. So they may not be in perfect condition, a couple of books may be a little blurry and tipped slightly?
1 of the gallery pictures is a label added to the CD! CD can also be plain with no label if you prefer?
Try it risk free: get the CD delivered to you, give it a try, then if you are not completely satisfied your payment will be refunded in full( including the shipping cost). If the CD don't work for some reason or there are any problems let me know and I will send another asap!
Facts: (so no surprises)
- Books are burned or copied onto the CD on a special standalone CD copy machine, onto a standard regular CD as it was purchased with a label printed on it as you see above. This copy machine can only be and is only used for this purpose of burning CD's and cannot be and is not connected to the internet or a computer.
- CD will be mailed in a Bubble envelope.
- Each Book is in PDF format.
- You will need adobe reader to view the Books which is free to download online and is already on most all computers anyway.
Shipping for 1 CD to U.S destinations is $3.49, 2 CD's and up to any unlimited number is FREE shipping!
Shipping for 1 CD to Canada is $1.99, 2 CD's and up to any unlimited number is FREE shipping!
Shipping for 1 CD to International is $5.99, 2 CD's is $2.99 (for both), 3 CD's and up to any unlimited number is only $1.99 for shipping on your full order!
Note: If anyone would like to purchase multiply CD's at a discount price please contact me and I will work out a great deal with you !